Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas fun :)

It's Christmas Eve, but I still haven't gotten into the whole Christmas spirit thing yet. Maybe coz' my family doesn't make a big hoohah about celebrating Christmas.... we do have 'some' Christmas decorations around the house, but they're up all year round in addition to the Chinese New Year decorations! I'm not the only lazy bum in my house, hehe. :P Not to say that I haven't been having some fun this week before Christmas.... been having some carolling performances at Sunway Pyramid which were pretty fun. Well, the actual carolling itself isn't great fun coz' we all have to stand like statues for about 15 minutes with fake smiles plastered on our faces (and some of us not even smiling at all...hmm....) while we sing. :P The fun part is when the choir is done and we sit around the stage clapping, cheering, swaying and singing along with Pastor Malcolm and those other people performing on stage. Nothing quite as fun as making a heckuva din and making other people think we've gone nuts. :D And of course, picking on those cute little kids who were running around the stage too.
Starting yesterday, I've also begun stuffing myself silly with food at Kelvin's birthday/christmas party. Today I'm going carolling at some church people's houses and stuffing myself silly again. And for the next few days it'll be more food when I go for a Christmas lunch with relatives and a church Christmas dinner. I've been working out so hard since I got back, I lost almost 3kg already and I see a little bit a of muscle starting to reappear, but I have a feeling it's all going to go to waste in the next few days...aaarrrggh. Ah well, plenty of time to work out s'more after New Year. :)
Ok, I need to go to some Christmas shopping now... :P

No comments: