Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The 60 second post

Very busy week. Lots of work to do. Lots of problems testing stuff at work. Need to prepare stuff for next week but not enough time. I won't have a holiday tomorrow.

Am spending almost the whole week at church preparing for the Easter play. Parents not happy coz' I'm out a lot. Frus coz' they don't understand the reason why I'm doing this... or that it's actually quite tiring.

Applied for a job at Sime Darby last week. They called me yesterday to come in for interview. TODAY. But I can't go coz' of too much work. Worried that I won't get another chance. :( Hope they will have another interview after next week. Wondering if I should just up and resign now I can concentrate on interviews. But folks would give me an earful for being a bum.

I'm not the only one with problems. So God help us through this week.

This actually took more than 60 seconds to write. So sue me.

No comments: