Friday, November 19, 2004

Holiday update

In about 5 minutes, I will be leaving from my cousin's place in Brisbane (which is where I'm typing this out now) to go to the Sunshine Coast up north for the weekend. I spent the past couple of days just walking around the city, the South Bank Museum and doing a bit of shopping and buying a pretty interesting piece of "lingerie", if one can call it that. Other than that, the city's pretty boring, so I'm looking forward to actually seeing some good sights on a day tour to Fraser's island up north tomorrow, and then visiting the Australia Zoo on Sunday before I come back. Then on Monday, I'm going sky diving with Steve and his brother, and Wednesday me and my cousin are going to Moreton Island to hand feed dolphins and do other fun stuff like maybe sand toboganning and parasailing. In other words, I'm going to be wiped by the end of the week! But heck, it's gonna be a lot of fun....Steve was driving me a bit nuts on the first day we came here...something which I might go into a little later when I have a bit more time to sit down and blog. Thankfully, he's been staying at his brother's place in the city and I've been with my cousin Evelyn. Yes, I would like to thank my cousin very much as well for letting me crash at her place for the week. :) Okies, I gotta go!

No comments: