Thursday, July 07, 2005

Too much free time I have, yes...

Ack, I can't stand it. I deleted my last blog entry coz' I finally decided I didn't want him to read it and do what I said. :Þ Aren't I such a wimp? Oh well, I had my chance to release some steam and now life goes on....
Anyway, my holidays have been eventfully uneventful, which means to say I've been keeping myself busy without really doing anything important. Been editing some video recordings I took over the past half year, like my church's Easter Play at KDU and footage of my puppy. I'm pretty much done with the Easter play, complete with credits at the end accompanied by a cool rendition of Because He Lives by Michael Tait and George Beverly Shea. Now I just need to burn it, which is the problem now coz' for some reason, my movie editing program can't seem to detect my burner even though it's all plugged in, so it can't burn. *Sigh* lousy computer stuff. Anyhow, while I figure out the problem with that, anyone involved in the play that's interested in a copy of the video can just pass me an empty CD-R and it shall be burnt for thou....Heck, anyone who wasn't involved but wants a copy can pass me a CD-R too. Would be nice if you could write your name on it so I know which belongs to who. The sound is pretty crap though, so don't expect THX quality stuff.
I've also been wanting to revamp my blog layout...change the pics and maybe the background too. Not too sure what to with the background, but I'm already working on the pics. Yup, I'm gonna draw them myself, and they're gonna be really cute! I might even get it all done by today, if I set my mind to it...which probably isn't going to happen, knowing what a lazy bum I am :P
Also been having this idea of making a fantasy blog.... in which the blogger is a fictional character telling about her adventures. I always had this idea for a fantasy novel in my head, but one of those things I never got round to doing. This might be a pretty interesting idea, coz' I can make it up as I go along...though it might be tough writing from just the main character's perspective. :P
Anyway, that's just to fill my blogging quota for today. :P

No comments: