Friday, July 01, 2005

Another award. Yay!

Oh joy! A little good news to brighten up my day! I just received a package from Monash Gippsland, the campus I was at in Australia, and I received an award for academic excellence in Second Year Environmental Science. I don't know why they put it as second year even though I was in my third year there...perhaps coz' I was taking second year subjects. Anyhow, small technicality. The main thing is not only the nice little piece of paper saying its an award for academic excellence of yours truly, but also the nice little cheque that came with it! Was supposed to be a book voucher for the Monash bookstore over there. Thank God it came as a cheque to me, coz' quite frankly I'd much rather use the money on something more useful and enjoyable than something from the pathetic Monash Gippsland bookstore, which is even smaller than the bookstore at the Malaysian campus! Good grief! Anyway, yeah, I was dancing around with my puppy a bit after that. :P

No comments: