Monday, July 28, 2008

Life Is Beautiful

What a coincidence that Sel just recently blogged about what
song she wants played for her funeral, coz' I was thinking about the same thing... for no apparent reason other than when I heard this relatively unknown song by Sixx AM, I thought it would be such a fantastic song to play at a funeral. The song is called "Life Is Beautiful", and I really like the chorus, which goes:

Alive, just open your eyes, just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful
Will you swear on your life
That no one will cry at my funeral?


I also like the song coz' it's one of the most soothing, beautiful ballads I've ever heard.







NOT!




Oh yeah, I'm sure no one will cry at my funeral when they hear this song. They'll be too busy getting through the brain hemorrhage.

No comments: