Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Random news

Was filling up my mug with water to drink a few days ago, and looked over at my male gerbils' cage to see what they were doing, when I saw Coffee trying to hump Peanut Jr. from behind. And Peanut was standing there for a few seconds before he decided to run away. And I was standing there kind of dumbfounded at what I just saw.

My gerbils are gay!!! Arrghh!!!!

In other random news, I recently realised my blog comments weren't working, which is why nobody was saying anything on my blog. Hmm... and I thought my blog was being read by a whole bunch of silent anonymous lurkers out to analyse every single one of my blog entries to find incriminating evidence to use against me... Actually, that may not be too far from the truth.

Anyway, I managed to fix the problem got Sel to help put some 'testing comments' and now it works. Woo hoo! I can get comments again! And I've re-exposed myself to idiotic comments from a certain anonymous person who has no life and nothing else better to do than to try and bug me! Doesn't matter to me coz' I can reject idiotic comments! I have the power, baby!!! Woo hoo!!!

*Ahem*. And that is my random news for today.

No comments: