Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Magnetic poetry

What do you do during Chinese New Year season when you have:
1) A whole bunch of friends over at your house,
2) A sad case of a house that is completely void of party games, and
3) A magnetic poetry set someone gave you for your birthday ages ago?

Why, you get all your friends to make magnetic poetry, of course! Well, that's what I did anyway. A bunch of my cell members came to visit last Sunday and after we got bored playing card games and chit chatting, I remembered I had the magnetic poetry set, and thought it would be fun to see what we could make of it. Here are my buddies making their poems....

And here are the results. We came up with everything from the funny to the weird to the nonsensical to the kids-better-not-be-reading-this poems. Names of the poem creators have been omitted to avoid strange looks/comments from church members who might be reading this... BUT there was only one guy among the group.... so probably won't be too hard to guess which poems were done by him. *evil me*

No comments: