Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Carol to earth, Carol to earth....

Yeah, I know I haven't blogged for a while, but don't worry...Carol hasn't fallen off the face of the planet. She's just been pretty busy and not getting enough sleep, so these past few days I've been a walking zombie Carol. I've been wanting to put up some new pics of my gerbil babies, which have now grown up quite a bit. They've got their fur and opened their eyes and all, and are now pretty much mini versions of the adults. Which means they also like to chew stuff to bits (right now, more like nibble stuff to bits), try and to scratch through the box (very annoying at night when I'm trying o sleep) and have mastered the ability of slipping right through my fingers when I try to pick them up. Slippery little buggers, they are. Well, I keep wanting to put up pics of them, but the thing is that I take so many pics of them, I never get to finish editing and resizing them so I can post them. Especially now that they've killed off Bloggerbot, so picture posting is a bit more inconvenient now. But anyway, I shall save it for the next post. This post is pretty much just to letcha all know I'm still alive. :P Cheers!

No comments: