Friday, September 14, 2012

Stuff I want for my house

General basic stuff

- Curtains, need them for the living room. Something with a funky pattern like this


- Bedsheets, also with some awesome patterns like this


- Non-stick cookware. I actually saw a RED non-stick cookware set at Carrefour going for RM139. I am sooo wanting that

- Of course I would need red utensils to with the cookware, and I also saw a red set at Carrefour. Wee ha!

This would go nicely with the red cookset too. :D


- Plates and bowls too. Another awesome design :D

 - Induction cooker. Coz' gas stoves are a potential fire risk that a single lady can't afford to have and the only form of red I won't like


- Clothes dryer rack, else I'll have nothing but wet clothes to wear. And just so happens Carrefour also has a red set going for RM30-ish. On the shopping list it is.


- Garment steamer. Coz' iron and ironing board is just too troublesome




- Cute little display cabinet


 For security reasons

- Baseball bat. I'm kid you not. This will be kept in my room for use in case of unwanted intruders


- Fake surveillance camera, to ward off the crooks who are dumb enough to believe it's real


- Warning sign to put on the gate for added effect :P
 


Stuff I want for my dog
- My pooch should have a nice place to sleep too.

- And a couple of nice bowls to eat and drink from too



- Auto dog food dispenser, for those long days out, and if necessary, when I'm travelling (colour needs work though)


- Dog tag with his name on it and my number in case of emergencies ^_^





The stuff I can only dream about....









The good thing is that the house itself is painted white, so don't worry, your eyes will not melt when you come to visit my house of red stuff. I think.

No comments: