Saturday, January 28, 2006

Singapore Zoo pics - Part 2 (Awwww....)

Well, since my photo posting program screwed up on first post, and I can't add more pics to that post, I have to continue my Singapore Zoo pic collection in a second post (so do read the bottom post first before this one, then it'll make more sense).


And now, for the best part of my photo collection...the pics that make you go "Awwww...!"


Monkeys cuddling? Awww.....


Baby pygmy hippo with mummy? Awwwwww...


Pigs sleeping like pigs? Awwwww....


Baby mole rats all cuddled up to sleep?? Awwwwwwwwww......


I don't need to say anything except Awwwwwwwwww.......


Poor little sunbear stuck indoors during the rain?? Awwwwwwww....!!!

Well, that's concludes my tour of pics that make you go "Awwwww....". That's also all I have of my zoo trip. Hope you enjoyed my pics, and managed to endure my corny narration. Hehe! :P

No comments: