Thursday, October 06, 2005

Naeem's Top 10 Ways to Waste Time/ Procrastinate

10) Playing with Sassy - When my little Shih Tzu gets hyper, we could chase each other around the house for ages! And it's good exercise too!

9) Playing Textwist (MSN.com) - Was into playing that almost everyday not too long ago, but now I'm kind of losing interest....

8) Playing Sudoku - now that the Star is given free at my campus, almost everyday I get a copy and instead of paying attention in class (which I usually don't anyway), I'm happily filling out the numbers in a bunch of little boxes (For those who have been living under a rock and have no idea what Sudoku is, check out www.sudoku.com)

7) Blogging - Gee, that's what I'm doing now!

6) Sitting in front of the computer trying to do some work but end up doing other thing (checking emails, playing games, blogging, etc...) - Speaks for itself

5) Thinking about what to put on my Top 10 lists - Also speaks for itself

4) Brushing Sassy's hair and getting her tangles out - Takes ages, but seems to have a rather therapeutic effect...unless of course I accidentally tug too hard on her fur and she starts biting me.....

3) Eating Tom Yam Maggi noodles, or KFC Cheezy Wedges or Bubble Tea - Practically no nutrition, but tastes so good!

2) Watching "Whose Line Is It Anyway" at 4.30pm and "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" reruns every weekday at 5pm - Yeah, good quality family entertainment!

1) Sleeping - number 1 smply because it takes up the most time (one third of my life), requires the least energy expenditure and the most fun thing to do on a rainy day

P.S.: My brother just recently bought a Playstation 2, so I'm probably going to be modifying this list a little bit later on....:P

No comments: