Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The funniest bulletin I've seen on Friendster...

Disclaimer: I know I shouldn't be supporting this idiocrisy, but I can't help it.... couldn't stop laughing with this one!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just type name of the song you're listening to, then write "in my pants" at the end. Copy and paste it to people with your own songs in your pants.

rupee - tempted to touch in my pants.. OMG!!

siakk`kathleen - 1, 2 step in my pants

kenny - pump it in my pants -HAHA!

jiexin - end of me in my pants.. huh wtf? lolz

fiONa - do something.. iin my pants.. wootz..

FITRINA- beverly hills in my pants??????heh?

Deborah = Love is only a feeling in my pants

Shihui.! - I Want You in my pants

dan - I Don't Wanna Be in my pants :D

nicol- all the small things in my pants

nicol- oops i did it again in my pants

gabby- I Can't Get No Satisfaction in my pants

prash-baby -when your gone in my pants

Navin-devil in me in my pants(aint soundinright)

Andy-she's no you in my pants

Benny-she will be loved in my pants wakakak

Hugoz-She's so high in my pants.. kekeke..

alex - the taste of ink in my pants..LOLZ..

bengsoon - mayonaise in my pants ...urgghh..

steve - Rum is for drinking not burning in my pants

Alex - Spongebob Squarepants in mypants

Cher Hong:- Toxic in my pants

cck- Get Low in my pants. lolz

-kevz- Hollaback Gal in my pants?

crystal - skater boi in my pants??

annie- 'Lonely no more' in my pants

NiRoShA -'Beautiful Soul' in my pants(???!!!)

pInGqInG - welcome to my life in my pants...(wat da??!!!)

cHiNgz - my goodies in my pants.

jing - KaRma In My PanTs

maymay - let me go in my pants . urm .

xPYihLing- we believe in my pants??!!hilarious!!

yi may- goodies in my pants... lol

esther - (crossfade) cold in my pants.. -.- lol..

-JaNeY sEaH- put ice in my pants ... lol.. "-.-"

~EdWiN~ - SHE BANGS in my pants !!! =p (rickymartin / william hung )=)

vRiLLaY(= everywhere in my pants? gee...!michelle branch... =)

wintersweets.....caught up in my pants...>.<...

Tiff > Fly in my pants..hahaha..

min hui a.k.a joan - the tide is high in my pants!!!!!lol!!!!

Aaron- lau shu ai da mi in my pants...a freaking mouse is making love in my pants

aLex_rEtArDeD - "we belong together" in my pants.. =P~...

[julz] alicia keys - rock with you in my pants..wow..S

haheera- 50 cent - P.I.M.P. in my pants

Liyana Fauzi - Janis Joplin - I'm leaving on a jet plane in my pants... huh?? 0.0

~* aLiSya *~ - Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up "in my pants".. h0lly m0lly!

Arif_G - BabyFace - How Come, How Long...in my pants?...:p

DecIll - Enigma - Metamorphosis in my pants

WolfGirl-BodyRockers- 'I like the way you move'..in my pants! (Ooooowwww yeaaaahhhh!!!)

kYm - Home Sweet Home in my pants (wooooow)

brian - Feels Just Like It Should in my pants(wahahah!) Jamiroquai

Nicksoo: Listen to your heart (in my pants!)...whatthe hell? - Roxette

RuS~ Norah Jones- COME AWAY WITH ME in my pants.*hint*hint* ahahahah... 0_o

Cher - Foo Fighters: 'Best of you' in my pants*hehhe*

trev - Green Day: Jesus of Suburbia "in my pants"

trev - Green Day: Give me Novocaine "in my pants"

BackKrys - Pick Up Sticks in my pants (hmmm...)

Suann - I'll be there for u in my pants..(watching Friends.. ahhahahahaa.. )

Yong - The All American Rejects - It ends tonight "in my pants"! (Wah lau weh!)

Carol - Centre of My Life in my pants (song is from Hillsong London....this is exTaremely wrong!!!)

No comments: