Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Wedding pics!!! (no, not my wedding....)

Aaaaarrgghh!!! I just found out that my image host site is going to start charging users a fee! Which means I have to pay to keep using it!!! And if I don't all the pics I uploaded there will be gone!!! Aaaarrgghhh!!! Oh well, I guess they'll just have to be gone then. Which means all the pics in my previous posts will be gone. :'-( Such a spaz. Anyway, I've pretty much had it with image hosting sites. They're such a hassle posting pics to my blog, so I got Hello Bloggerbot instead, which I can used to post pics directly from my computer to my blog. No need to waste time uploading to an image host site. But I dunno how good it is, coz' I've done a few test runs on my blog and the pics don't seem to come out. Don't know if it's just my own computer acting up or a problem with the program or whatever. But anyway, I'll just post a few pics here and see how it goes. One of my church buddies, William, invited me and some other friend to his big bro's wedding last Saturday at the Weston hotel in KL. Considering it's quite rare for me to dress up girly girly at all, and of course to see all my other friends similarly dressed to kill, I decided to take along my camera to capture this momentous occasion...and these are the results. :P Enjoy!

Big group pic of the whole church gang

Me and my complementary rose for passing off as a hot chick. :D

Me with the Phua family (with Uncle Phua at the top right, but not technically part of the pic. Whoops!)

Joel Phua wanted to try out to be the flower 'girl' (or boy, in this case). Too bad the wedding's already over

Us ladies looking lovely as always (haha, 'perasan'!)

An almost candid shot, in which everyone saw my camera on time to smile. Oh well, I tried

Me and Brenda a.k.a. Brandy a.k.a. the girl who's not even in secondary school and she's almost as tall as me! Aaaaah!

The next lovely couple of CBC, Wahome and Kelly!

Kelvin closes off the night with his striking Tuxedo Mask (of Sailormoon fame) impression. All he's missing is the top hat and white gloves.... Kekekeke... Posted by Hello

No comments: