Saturday, June 18, 2005

Crappiness

I don't know what the heck is wrong with my blog, but everytime I open it on my computer, my background and pictures are gone and I get a grey background instead. But on every other computer I use, it comes out looking fine. Does anyone notice anything weird with my blog? Sigh.... I hate it when computer thingies do things to me that I don't know how to fix. >:
Anyway, I got to have a chat with the friend of mine who dragged me to that home party (which isn't a party. Yeah, I know it's getting lame...) and explained to her why I was so miffed with her dragging me to that thing without telling me beforehand what it was all about, and especially getting me to meet with her on the pretense of just to catch up. As it turns out, the other people trying to sell those products had told her to do exactly that... not mention anything about 'direct selling' or 'buying' when asking people to the home party (which isn't a....well, you know. :P). And considering she was new to the whole direct selling business, she just went along with what they said. Unfortunately for my poor friend, I was her first 'victim', and I wasn't too shy to let her know what I thought about it. So now I don't think she'll be up to those tricks again... but I really don't blame her anymore, coz' I know she wouldn't be the type to realise what those people taught her to do was wrong. So now I blame the company... those corny-handshake loving vultures. Ugh. Well, I don't really feel like dwelling on that episode anymore. Anyway, I found out this week that I lost slightly over two kg, and I've been doing quite a bit of weight lifting and sit ups, so the blubber on my arms and legs is gradually morphing into muscle and my tummy is back to its good old, almost flat self. Yee hah! All without the help of some silly lingerie that inhibits my breathing or reducing my level of food intake..... just good old exercise. I think this officially gives me the right to say "Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyeeeeh!" to the corny-handshake loving vultures. Hehehehe!
I've been feeling very crappy about a gazillion and one things this week too. Not the 'I'm-so-depressed-I-wanna-die' kind of crappy, but more like the 'I-got-so-many-things-weighing-down-on-my-mind-I-wish-a-big-hole-would-open-up-and-swallow-me-now' kinda crappy. Which might not be all that different. I've just been thinking and having to deal with a lot of things lately. Can't possibly go into the details of all of them now... coz' I know once I start I won't stop rambling and I'm too pooped right now to bother. But to make it super brief, the stuff troubling me includes issues pertaining to my taekwondo class, my future career, my parents, my relationships, my spiritual life, and my character...just to name a few. And to explain all that in a few sentences: I'm a sucky taekwondo teacher and I need to quit....I don't know what the heck kind of work I should get that I would enjoy yet significantly helps pay the bills...... my mum gets hyper sensitive about what we kids say to her while my dad gets on my case by saying or implying I'm responsible for things that go wrong even though I'm not.... I keep thinking about and missing a guy I can't possibly be with.... I've been neglecting my Bible and my praying, which is probably 90% of the reason why I feel so crappy.... and I'm a pushover who spouts insensitive and stupid remarks without realising it before it's too late. And I can't figure out what the heck is wrong with my blog template. Yaaaargh!!!!
Heeeehh...maybe later on I'll get round to blogging more about the crappy topics at hand, but right now I just wanna not think about stuff and get some work and studying done.

No comments: