Friday, May 13, 2005

:-'(

The annoying, uncontrollable yellowish dribble running down my nose. The mountain-high pile of tissues that have amassed in the trash bin beside me. The braindead lethargic feeling that forces me to do nothing but sleep all day. It it the one, the only...dreaded...runny nose!!! :-'( Aaarrrgghhh!!!
It's annoying how these things happen out of the blue too. I was just fine yesterday until my genomics class at 1pm. Suddenly, during the class I felt so tired, no matter how I tried to keep awake, I just succumbed to sleep halfway during the lecture. At first I thought it was because my lecturer was being extra boring (which wouldn't have been surprising. :P). But then when I went home, I was still tired, so I crashed the whole day. It was when I woke up after my nap when my nose started going haywire and I began my sneezing marathon. Not pretty.... And even after crashing the whole day today as well, it still hasn't gotten much better. Maybe just a bit. I haven't been able to get much done these past few days, so I hope I get better soon. Bleh.... :P

No comments: