Friday, March 25, 2005

Warning, this is a greeting card and advertisement in one...

Happy Good Friday everyone! Let us rejoice in the day Jesus Christ was beaten, whipped to his bones and suffered one of the most torturous modes of execution ever known to mankind. Ok, maybe not.....But let us rejoice in knowing that 3 days later, He miraculously got back to life and showed that badass devil who's boss!!! Woohoooo!!!
Ok, it's a long and complicated story for those who don't know it. But anyway, to celebrate Easter (which is this Sunday for those who REALLY don't know), my little church is having a combined celebration with other church at KDU college in Kelana Jaya ( I think)... and we're putting on a play...which I will be acting in! Double woohoo!!!!!! Yes, yes, I know I can't act to save my life, but don't worry, I only show my face for like a grand total of 30 seconds in one scene...and in another I just speak through the microphone and I'm nowhere on stage. So anyway, anybody who is willing to endure my bad acting for those 30 seconds, and enjoy the rest of my church's play (which is quite musical too!) is welcome to join us at KDU this Sunday the 27th of March at 10am. Cheers! :P

No comments: