Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The big double TWO

Happy Birthday to me.... La dee da, hee hee hee....(sang along to Happy Birthday). Yes, as of half an hour ago, I am officially 22 years years old. Not planning any big she-bangs this year, since I already had the big 21st last year....just had a nice little dinner with some close buddies on the weekend, and my lovely cell members sort of surprised me with the whole Happy Birthday song and birthday present thing for me last Friday. By 'sort of', I mean I was kind of ecxpecting them to do something before that, but at the time when they 'surprised' me, I completely forgot about expecting it, so I was kind of surprised. Haha, whatever works!
Well, yet another year has fluttered by before my eyes...time really flies even when I'm NOT having so much fun. The assignments and studies take up so much time, I always find that I hardly have enough time for anything else and before I know it, another year is gone. Before I know it, soon I'll be graduating and being tossed out into the big, bad working world. Aaaiiieee!!! Not a bad thing when I think about the money and being independant and finally being able to get my own place once I earn enough moolah... but then there's also the crappy stuff like bills to pay, and a house and car to pay off, and trying to be successful in my job even though I probably won't have a clue what I'm doing as always. Kakakakaaa....but ah well, that's life. Gotta take the good with the bad. Of course, if I somehow manage to do what my mum always tells me to do (find a rich husband), that makes the whole paying off the bills, car, house, etc, so much easier.
Well, I would blabber on more, but I'm suffering from lack of sleep so off I go to continue wasting one third of my life sleeping like a pig. ZzzzZZZzzzzzz......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's nice! My cell never remembers my birthday... *sigh*

Anyway, happy 22nd to you. May you have more reason to shed tears of joy and some of sadness this year.