Sunday, May 04, 2008

Queen of Lame

We were at lunch after church today and I was sitting with some of my cell group girls when Sel starts lamenting that no one appreciates her lame jokes...


Sel: No one appreciates my lame jokes! I made a lame joke just now and no one laughed...

Me: Oh really? Tell me your lame joke.

Sel: Well, Gavin (her bf) was saying how much he likes sweet things, and so I said "Yes, that's why he likes me!" *grins*

Me: ..... hehe. Heh. *retarded laugh*

Sel: *gives me the look*


Blablabla...we talk a little bit more until Sel notices I'm wearing a pink hoodie that looks rather warm.


Sel: Aren't you hot??

Me: Why yes I am. I'm a hot chick! *grins*

Sel: *gives me the look again*


You have a contender for the Queen of Lame title, Sel. Bwahahaha.

No comments: