Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I'm NOT blogging this right now

I'm actually in Tanah Merah, Negeri Sembilan right now! Doing some plantation auditing! And I get to stay in one of Sime Darby chalets. I'm sure it's quite nice, but can't say right now, coz' I wrote this on Sunday night. :) Yeah, blogger has a cool new function where I can schedule when I want my entries to be posted. I did that for my last post too... which means I actually wrote FOUR posts on Sunday night. Yeah well, when I'm on a roll, I just can't stop.

Anyway, I'll be there til' Wednesday then going to another plantation in Kempas, Malacca until Friday. I imagine my future self will enjoy romping around the palm oil trees like in the bollywood movies, and getting carried away by mosquitoes. And I'll be putting my new red Ricoh cam to good use. Weee! Someone lower the sugar levels in my coffee...

No comments: