Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My weekend in Malacca

Good grief, my blog has had over 2000 hits already? Since when did that happen? Haha, me thinks that there a lot of people out there reading my blog and I have no idea who they are coz they don't make their presence known (ie. the 'lurkers')....I just found out one of my old Malay secondary school friends whom I haven't seen since I left school is one of my blog 'lurkers'. I bumped into her today in KL on the way back home from the bus station, and as soon as I said I just came back from Malacca, she knew I went to see my bf... whom she knew about from my blog. Hmm... interesting. Makes me wonder how many other 'lurkers' there are out there reading my nonsense. Ah well, serves me right for making my bloggy so public. Anyway, might as well say a big HI to my old friend.... :) and also sorry if any of my nonsense here was offensive in any way. :Þ

Anyway, as I had just mentioned, I went to Malacca over the weekend as I had no taekwondo class and nothing else on this weekend, and I just came back today. As we've already been to most of the interesting places in Malacca like the zoo, and I couldn't be bothered to visit museums, Gerald and I just enjoyed hanging out at shopping malls and eating Malacca food. I stuffed myself with chicken rice balls again...but not from the shop selling really good chicken rice balls coz' the shop was super full of people from Singapore and KL and Johor and God knows where else, who all came to Malacca for the school holidays. So we had to settle for the not-so-good chicken rice ball shop. Dang, those tourists. Don't they have anything better to eat? Well anyway, I also got to hang out more with Gerald's family and meet his bro who just came from Singapore as well. We got along pretty well and I enjoyed chatting with his mum and bro. So I don't see any potential monster-in-laws so far! :Þ Kakakaka....I think I'd better shut up now before a certain someone comes all the way from Malacca to give me an earful.... Oh yeah, we also went to an arcade at Mahkota Parade, where I challenged him to a shooting game. Wanted to play my fav shooting game, which is Point Blank, but they didn't have it there. What a bummer. So we went for Time Crisis 2 instead. And Gerald is 'pretty' good....but only coz' he's probably played the game like a gazillion times and knows which bad guys are gonna pop out from where and when. No fair for someone like me who hardly ever plays the game. :Þ But nevermind, I still showed him a thing or two.... Bwahahahaha! Ok, now I'd REALLY better shut up or else he'll not just give me an earful, but a whipping.... We also went to watch X-Men 3... which I shall blabber more about later on coz' I don't wanna spoil it for those who haven't watched it.

So now I'm back to good ol' Subang, and back to marking more papers and looking for a job coz' once this week is over and I'm done with my marking, I am officially a jobless bum. Those Cadbury people still haven't called me back for a second interview. I called them up last week, and apparently it's because the HR Manager was away on a trip and couldn't finalise the shortlisted candidates. Dangnabbit, I wish they'd get back to me soon. I wanna that job!

No comments: