Saturday, May 06, 2006

Some REAL nonsense

I just felt like finally living up to the title of my blog and writing about some real 'nonsense', as in 'useless events in my life that no one else would care about but I just feel like blogging about for heck of it'.

Nonsense No.1 : I had to dress a little semi-formal the other day for a job interview and I was trying to put on a pair of earrings... but for some annoying reason, I couldn't poke my earring through my right earhole. I tried poking it through from back to front and it could go through, but from front to back, no matter what 'angle' I tried to poke it through, it just refused to go through.... which is weird coz' I had my ears pierced when I was young, it's unlikely that some flesh grew back. I figure it's coz' my ears can be allergic to most of these earrings and my ear was probably swelled a bit from a previous earring-poking attempt. I even got my mum to try and help me, but still no success. Eventually I gave up and went off for my interview earring-less. And after all that stress, now my ear is really swelled up. Gah.

Nonsense No. 2: Okay, this one is a bit gross but for some inane reason I find it super funny. Anyone who can't stand the idea of a girl talking so openly about the gross things she does, please move on to the next piece of Nonsense. You have been warned. Anyway, yesterday I was having a swim in my apartment pool. And as it was, nature called, in the form of a little belch... and I farted while swiming freestyle. The funny thing is, that fart couldn't be released to the air coz' it was trapped in my swimsuit, and I could feel that little fart bubble moving around in my swimsuit while I was swimming. And I found it so funny, I had to come up for air to laugh, and also get rid of that bubble. Lol! Yeah, I told you it was gross. Just a reminder of the wonderful things people can do in the swimming pool, and why you should be thankful that pools are chrlorinated.

Nonsense No. 3: I had a super craving for chocolate today for some reason. I don't think I've ever craved chocolate like that, but today I kept on thinking to myself "Hmm... I haven't had any real good pure chocolate for a long time. How nice it would be to have some now".... And I kept thinking that I could just buy it tomorrow or sometime when I'm on the way out or back home, so it would be more convenient instead of running out for the sole purpose of buying chocolate. But the thought kept nagging me and nagging me and nagging me, until eventually I caved, hopped into my car and drove to the nearby Giant. I bought a big bar of pure Cadbury milk chocolate, of which I ate 12 squares on the way home itself, AND I also bought a container of Belgium chocolate covered raisins, of which I ate a few as well. I tell you, as soon as the Cadbury chocolate hit my mouth, I was in heeaaaven! It was like having a choc-orgasm or something. Sooooooo good! And I was only satisfied after eating 12 squares (fortunately I'm not nuts enough to eat the whole bar at one shot. I was so choco-stuffed that when I went for my cell leader's house-warming party today, and there was some chocolate, it didn't taste good anymore. I had that 'bleh' feeling coz' I ate so much earlier on.... And my friend's mum was so nice, she gave me the leftover chocolates to take home.... Which means plenty more choco-stock for tomorrow! :P

Okays, that's enough nonsense for today... :)

No comments: