Friday, April 15, 2005

Some very subtle hints....

One more thing I remembered I should try to do, or rather, NOT do, if I ever become a parent. I should never ever compare my kids to one another and constantly tell Kid A how great and responsible and well-behaved his or her sibling, Kid B, is, especially if I'm not giving Kid A his or her due praise. If I ever do that, I'll bang my head against the wall. It's so annoying. Feels like the parent is treating the kid like second class citizen coz' the kid doesn't rub the parent the right way. In fact, I'm even considering not having kids. And if I do, it'll be two max. Not only coz' I don't wanna play the role of the annoying mum one day to some poor unfortunate soul, but also coz' it seems to me that the world is already pretty messed up as it is, and I'd feel bad bringing some poor kid into this dastardly place and force him/her to deal with annoying people like me. Kakaka. Also coz' the world is overpopulated and at the rate we're going, there're be no more land for us to grow food and we'll starve to death eventually someday.
By the way, for anyone who's in a relationship and that relationship has problems, I hope you sit down and talk about it instead of ignoring it and thinking it'll all go away and get better. Especially when your partner is bugging you to talk about it, and you don't give him/her the answers he/she needs. This is particularly for the guys who are so afraid of hurting their girl if they tell the truth, like if you think it's not working out and all and you wanna break off. Coz' girls tend to be quite imaginative, and if you don't tell them these things straight out, they start thinking all sort of nonsense and getting emotional and crying in all the inappropriate places. Unless they're one of those girls who really don't give a damn, but those are few and far between. So yeah, don't think you're doing girls any favours keeping us wondering like that. Be a man and tell it straight.
And if you're one of those guys who fool girls into thinking you like them just to get them into bed then dumping them after, especially when you already have a girlfriend (who likes you for God knows WHAT reason), they I'm not sorry to say that you just deserve a kick in the @ss. I would say a lot more worse things than that, but this blog is rated 'U'.
Oh, and if you're one of those people who want something someone else has but can't get it, and then goes around telling lies about that person to try and get what you want, then you oughtta get a life. Coz' people will see through the real you and will see the real person you're lying about, and then you're not only going to never get what you want, but lose face to the people you lied to. Ha. Ha. HA. :P

Just some subtle hints of the things that have been bugging me lately.

1 comment:

Dissociated Mind said...

If the girl doesn't give a damn, it just means she doesn't give a damn about you.