Thursday, April 21, 2005

Must..get away...from....t.v.....

It's almost two months into the semester and the deadlines are coming on like a charging mad bull, and I still don't feel much of the stress just yet. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I'm pretty sure if I spent more time doing something productive instead of vegetating in front of the tube, I should be ok. Luckily there's not really much that I wanna watch these days except American Idol, Lost and CSI. I'm wondering when Scott Savol (the fat guy) will get kicked from AI. He's getting cocky and he's not half as good a singer as everyone else. I think the only reason he's still around is coz' the overweight and obese population of the US want to support him and break that stigma that only pole-thin people can make it in the entertainment industry. And knowing the severity of obesity in US, there'd plenty of people to support him. Heh. I'm rather disappointed in Anwar though. I thought he was the best during the first few weeks, but now he's getting a little crappy. And Constantine is just getting better and better, and though he's not the best singer of the bunch, me thinks he'll probably win coz' all the girls are falling like flies for him. Anyway, I think AXN is trying to kill us with CSI overload now with the original series, then CSI:Miami and now CSI: New York. I'm not too hot about the Miami and NY series though, coz' the characters always act so cool and detached from everything. It's like they have no personality...just get in there, solve the case, end of show. The original show is the best, coz' at least they focus more on the characters' personalities and their problems, and they know how to add a bit of humour in the shows. Seems more real to me, I guess.
Ah well, you know Carol's bored when she starts talking about t.v. shows.

No comments: