Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The good news! (Not the biblical kind though :P)

Ok, I've passed the first round of interviews at Accenture and tomorrow I'm going for round 2, so I do hope I don't fumble this round. :P But anyhow, considering it's almost 1.00am at night (luckily the interview's in the afternoon!) and I'm kind of half dead after a super fast swim in the pool just now, I just wanted to blog about some good news I read about in the news recently, which is related to some stuff I've been blogging about recently.

Firstly, I was blissfully wishing a few weeks back that somebody out there with the resources to make a decent movie would go out and produce my top ten favourite cartoons that should be made into movies. And one of these cartoons that I think should be made into a movie is Thundercats. Well, lo and behold, some time back, I read that they actually are going to make a Thundercats movie, and a real live version too! Woohoo! I wonder how they're gonna pull THAT off. A bunch of muscle-bound guys with pointy ears and squinty eyes to look like cats. And one of them would need to bald with bluish-grey skin too. Me thinks they would need a VERY good makeup crew. But nevertheless, that's gonna be one to look forward to! Now it's time for a Biker Mice From Mars movie...please please please!

In other new, I also read recently that the government is stepping up to fine motorists who have those superbly annoying bright white headlights that blind everybody but themselves. Double woohoo! I support I support! You got my vote for next election! After this year's one, that is. In four years time, I would probably have forgotten about this and be griping about something else the government needs to work on.... Anyyyywaaaay, I sure hope they actually live up to their word and soon I will see no more cars with the annoying bright lights anymore. Now if only they could come up with a way to deal with the tailgaters....

No comments: