Friday, November 24, 2006

M.I.A. due to D.D. and I'm about to K.O.

Yesh I know I've been MIA a.k.a. Missing In Action. I wanted to continue my story about that super annoying colleague of mine who didn't want to come to work and diverted our office calls to my phone, but the day when I wanted to post my entry, Blogger went haywire and I couldn't post. And for the week after that, I have been so superbly busy at work and preparing for Discovery Days (which is tomorrow, so I should be asleep now!). But I did save my post on what happened with the guy on my laptop, but right now I'm using my desktop so I still can't post. So maybe later on, when I somehow or another find the time to waste time on the internet again, I'll post the continuation of that little drama.

As of now, it's off to bed for me. Tomorrow I have to wake up at the ungodly hour of 6.45am to prepare for Discovery Days, which is going on for the whole day. And considering the lack of sleep I've been getting due to lots of stuff to do at work as well as prepping for DD, I won't be surprised if I pengsan tomorrow. Do pray for my alertness and energy, and most importantly, my sanity as I help to on over 60 ruggamuffins at my church tomorrow for the whole. XÞ

No comments: