Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm older! Ah!

Happy Birthday to me!
This year I'm 23!
Hahaha heeheehee!
Happy Birthday to me!

Well, officially my birthday ended two hours and ten minutes ago, but it's never too late to celebrate. Yes, Carol is one year older, hopefully wiser but still as lame-O as ever. A great big thanks to everyone who remembering and bothered to let me know that they remembered with sms-es and e-cards and just plain ol' wishing me Happy Birthday! That includes Theng Terk, Mei Ling, Patricia and Alvin, Rachel and Rebecca, Caryn, Loretta, Wahome, Jack, Kelvin, Aunty Jolene and the kids, cousin Clement and Jennifer (though she only sms-ed me half an hour after my birthday officially ended, but nevermind, I forgive you. :P). I hope I didn't forget anyone... And also to sweet Gerald for being the first to give me a gung ho birthday greeting when the clock struck 12 last night. ^_^ Call already laaaahhh.... Also thanks to Lavy for buying me a nice big slice of San Francisco Coffee chocolate cake to indulge, right after finding out it was my birthday. Yummy! And doubly thanks to Theng Terk for arranging the dinner at Svenson's tomorrow (technically, today) so I can indulge myself even more with a humungouso Earthquake. And also thanks to my parents for planning to take me for buffet dinner this weekend but since I'm going for a camp, they'll only be taking me next weekend. Don't be surprised if I come out of all the birthday celebrations even more roly-poly than before...:P And for everyone who forgot it was my birthday, don't worry I still love you.... and you can make it up to me a nice birthday present. I've really been eyeing one of those Sony Ericsson Walkman phone models. If you get everyone else who forgot to chip in RM 100 each to make up the amount to buy that phone, you all won't have to get me anymore birthday presents for the next ten years. I promise! Of course, the deal does not include Christmas presents. :P Hehehe!

No comments: