Thursday, January 24, 2013

Decisions decisions

I predict this year is going to be another challenging year, for I have many big decisions to make, especially financial related. I foresee that I'm going to need a lot of money to survive some pending turbulent issues, while maintaining my independance from the nest.

Where's the best place to dump my money for investment purposes?
Should I invest in property and continue to rent?
Or buy my own house?

Should I jump ship from a place where I enjoy the people and the environment, just for better financial prospects?
Should I write a book and hope it becomes the next bestseller?
Or record a few songs and hope I become the next Youtube sensation?
Should I buy lottery tickets and hope I get lucky?

Oh yeah, it's going to be a mind boggling year. Decision decisions.
 
For now, I'll just deal with the simpler decision.

Should I chop off the hair again, which is getting a bit out of control, or keep it long for a change? :P



No comments: