Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sel & Gav are back!

I have not since like forever again. I should make it a new year's resolution to blog more. :P

Selina and Gavin, my good buddies who left our Malaysian soil to migrate to Aussieland, are back this week. And I'm glad they are! Yesterday went out for dinner with them, Sonia and Fan Yin, a.k.a. Limfy a.k.a. Lymphatic nodes (she's gonna kill me if she reads this), and we have the best laugh I've had for a long long time... at Gavin's expense. Something about how Sel was one day trying to tell him something really really important and then he just gave a really retarded look... like his eyes were droopy and he looked like he was ready to knock out, and at the same time his upper lip was rolled in and stuck to his gums.

I told Sel the next time he does that, she must take a picture of it and post it up on her blog.

Next week I'm taking leave for Christmas and we're going to Ipoh for a 'makan' trip! Food glorious food, here we come!

1 comment:

gavin said...

i've not been able to recreate that look in recent weeks.