Monday, August 13, 2007

Waaahhh! My money gone!!! :((((

Argh, I've had a sucky week. Last week I went to Genting for a holiday with my colleagues, and though we had fun there, I wanted to reload credit into my phone and the credit accidentally got tranferred to a number similar to mine coz' the shop owner did the credit transfer through his phone. And when I tried to call back the number that received my credit, the idjud claimed she didn't receive any credit, though I'm 100% sure that it was sent to that number. So I was miss calling the idjud for several days just to bug her to give it back but the idjud just ignored me. Ish! So that was RM30 lost!

And if that wasn't bad enough, a couple of days ago, I got into an accident where I reversed my car too fast into a guy who was coming out of his parking space. I was only looking at the rear view mirror for cars coming directly behind but forgot to check for cars coming out of their parking spaces. So because the accident was my fault, I have to pay for the repairs to both cars, which will probably come up to around RM1000. AAAHHH!! Life is so unfair. When I do something wrong, at least I have the courtesy to make up for it, but that fool who's keeping my credit can't even bothered to return a measly 30 bucks! I am sorely tempted to call her up and pretend to be someone asking for her details so I can go to the Digi shop, report that number stolen and get it disconnected! Ha! Even if the fool can reconnect it, whatever credit is in there will be lost. Double ha! Even better if she lost all her sim card contacts too! Triple ha! Arrrggghhh, and yet I know it's not the right thing to do. Just last Friday at cell group, we were talking about forgiveness. And yeah, every Christian knows that Jesus died for us even though our lousy arses don't deserve it, therefore we should be forgiving to other who do us wrong too..... But actually doing that is so difficult I feel like my head is going to pop, wishing I could get my revenge and knowing that I shouldn't. Not like letting the idjud off the hook is gonna inspire her flock to the nearest church anyway. She's probably gonna continue living out her evil life taking advantage of other people's mistakes for her own gain. The scum!

Ok, ok, yes, I'm very angry, coupled with the fact that I have to lose one grand for my own stupid mistake on the road and half wishing I could just be mean like all the other greedy, selfish jerks in this world and just refuse to pay. And also carry out my revenge on that idjud who kept MY credit. It's so annoying! It's so frustrating! And the most I can do is mutter unmentionables to myself when no one's around and freak out on my blog! I can't even go to the gym and release my flames on the punching bag coz' they took it down! Arrgghh!!! @*$%#@*#$%!!!!!!! Life is so unfair! Woe betide me! Let me just wallow in this sinking black dark hole that is the depths of my misery!! Aiya bleh blu yargh yargh pthhh!!!! That's my impression of the Tasmanian Devil on a rampage... *Insert half angry and half crying emoticon here*

No comments: